As promised, the larger selection of photos provided by Dan and Janie! Unfortunately neither of us managed to snag a picture of the Amish teens on a group date. They all would travel together, but would pair off in twos and sit and talk. When one couple would get up to leave, eventually they all followed suit. Clearly I just really loved that moment cause I keep bringing it up. Fixations with Dilly Beans and Amish folks, what can I say.
Alright, now for the more interesting portion of my presentation – the photos!
the little house on the tiny island.
Off to get me some dillys.
The beautiful Susan, Queen of NJ.
Jim and two of his sons – James and Jeff
Julia, NJ Hammer #3
Take two. Julia wasn’t having it – as you can see by me squishing her with my head.
Grandpa Hammer and two of his sons – Paul and Sepp.
Thanks for the drink, Sepp!
sisters – Mary and Liesl
Andy and Sammy (GA Hammer #8) with his “bottle”
Alex, GA Hammer #3
Ally 🙂 GA Hammer #4
Paul and Janie
Anne, Victor, Dan, Ted and Jeff.
Some of the Dills!
James and his Aunt Liesl
Sorry, Ted :p
Sepp and Susan
Thank goodness someone managed to get a picture of us during the .5 seconds we were together!
Dan and Josh!
J, baby whisperer, got to hold Sammy (our godson). Every time I looked at Sammy, he cried. So, that’s that.
First Dance – We’re so Far Away by Mae
toast from another angle.
deck off the back of the hotel/venue.
love is just in the air!
Gramma always likes to get down. She also likes beer and wine. I love her.
Dan and Lucy cutting a rug.
4 thoughts on “More A-Bay”
Beautiful! Thank you for posting!
a few things…
1. you look absolutely gorge here (amongst your many other wonderful qualities, namely brains, kindness, and wittiness).
2. the mae song!!! my heart stopped a little.
3. i actually snorted out loud when i read the sammy babe cried every time you looked at him.
you just don’t find a humor soulmate every day, choo know?
1. Thank you my dear.
2. I instantly thought of you when I heard that was their song! And whilst they danced, I enjoyed fond memories of riding along in the blue car and listening to that song.
3. Seriously. He got out of the car and I barely touched his face and it sent him into hysterics.
and it was downhill from there.