Out at Caribou using the internet - aka I'm checking my email/blog/pinterest and Josh is doing our taxes. That's what he does for fun. Thank…
Page 20 of 28
That's Quick Takes for all y'all out there who may not be familiar with the 7 Quick Takes trend that takes place on Fridays. I…
I found this little list the other day. HOW FRIGGIN GOOD IS THE INNERNET?!
The list was written by Regina Brett, when she was 90 years old, to celebrate growing older. She’s very cool. I particularly love numbers 22, 23, and 27.
1. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
4. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and parents will. Stay in touch.
5. Pay off your credit cards every month.
6. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
7. Cry with someone. It’s more healing than crying alone.
View original post 411 more words
As I mentioned a while back, Josh bought me a sewing machine and I took a couple lessons from a lady in town. Unfortunately, my…
Let's just say, I never thought that the University of North Dakota would be the name on my degree. Nor did I think that I…
In the Catholic tradition, we begin celebrating Christmas on Christmas Eve and continue until January 6th, the Feast of the Epiphany. Let us continue to…
Merry Christmas, dear family and friends! May your days be merry and bright, and may Christ always be your hope and your light.