I no longer feel like I am prematurely partaking in fall foods – the autumn chill has arrived! If you like easy crock pot meal + tasty + eating a warm bowl of soup on a chilly day, take a gander. When I entered it into a chili contest (even though it’s a soup technically?) I called it Ashlie’s West Coast Chili. You can call it whatever you want!
- 1 lb ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 packet taco seasoning (or you can make your own)
- 1 packet ranch seasoning (or you can make your own)
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes with chilis
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can or corn
- 1/2 – 1 cup water (just depending on how much or how little liquid/”broth” you like.)
Our favorite toppings
- sour cream or greek yogurt
- fried tortilla strips
Brown meat and follow taco seasoning directions (which usually are add 1/2-1 cup water and cook until water reduces). Add ranch seasoning + 1/2 cup water. Cook down. Put meat into crock pot. Add the rest of the ingredients (including juices from the cans). Cook on low until heated through. Serve and enjoy! Share your favorite fall recipes and soup recipes in the comments, por favor!