I found this little list the other day. HOW FRIGGIN GOOD IS THE INNERNET?!
The list was written by Regina Brett, when she was 90 years old, to celebrate growing older. She’s very cool. I particularly love numbers 22, 23, and 27.
1. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
4. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and parents will. Stay in touch.
5. Pay off your credit cards every month.
6. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
7. Cry with someone. It’s more healing than crying alone.
View original post 411 more words